Pages

Jul 2, 2008

For LOVE...

I think I have a pretty interesting life. Its filled with things to do and people to see.
But I also think that sometimes I am WAY to busy. I just go and go and go, and you know why I do it, For the love of it. :)

Cutting Busters hair was an exciting event this past weekend. I was just not wanting to take him to the groomers and have to pay $40 to get it cut, so I decided to do it my self. I think it turned out all right. I'm not going to be on "Goomer Has It" on TV or anything but it will do. It is just way cooler for him in the summer. He actually loved it. When I brought the trimmer close to him, he just automatically rolled over.


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

--------------------------------------------

yea!!!

We got Ashley and Wyatt's wedding invites out. It took a while but they are done. They look so good too. I'm not telling what they look like, but they are so CUTE!

Photobucket

--------------------------------

Happy Birthday Momma Babs!!

(She turned 25 of course. :) )


It was her special day on Sunday. All the family in town went to her home for either dinner or dessert. Great dinner. Bob your so cool.
Photobucket Photobucket

Rob kept making funny faces so we had to take a bunch of photos.

------------------------------------

Rob and I every once in a while like to take the dogs for a walk. He is much better at taking them than I am but when we get to go together it is so much fun. It's our little family outing.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We walked to Savemart and we needed a cart so the doggies go in.
They did pretty well in there.

-------
All in All, I think I love life. It is filled with so many fun adventures.


3 comments:

Krysta Martinez said...

OMG Buster looks like he LOVES getting his hair cut! lol Good job!

Ashley said...

Thanks agian so much for helping me this weekend.

I LOVE LOVE that picture of buster getting his hair cut. I couldnt stop laughing when I saw it.

xoxo

Brittany said...

yay! I am so happy I am not the only one who decides to cut their dogs hair to save money. It's not worth it if you can do it yourself and Buster looks super cute!