Pages

Jul 13, 2008

Photobucket Photobucket

Congrats lil Donny for getting your eagle. I am so proud of you. You looked so hasome up there on the stage. Love ya. And Ashley, thanks for coming with me. Loves


------

Brittany Youngclaus, and Ashley Christiansen (Reynolds) and I had a girls night this Saturday. It was so much fun. We went to Japanese Kitchen and then we went to the movies. I think it is the best thing to go out every once in a while with just the girls.
Photobucket


-------

And a pregnancy update. I am feeling so great. Sometimes I forget that I;m pregnant. It is so weird to think that I only have about 3 months left. I keep saying to my self, oh I have time to do that or that, but in reality, I need to really get some things done, like registering, lamaz classes(spelling), and actually figuring out where were having the baby. Crazy I know but it has to do with insurance stuff and it has potantial to take a pretty long time so I have been procrastinating. It is on my list of things to do this week on my vacation.
But other then all that stuff everything is going great. My feet and hands have been feeling puffy though. I am now wearing a fake ring just in case my fingers get too puffy. :)
Photobucket

No comments: