the traditions were kept alive this year as well.
We had our annual family photo taken. My grandpa gets his tripod out and hits the timer button and tries to run into the photo. Hilarious every time.
We also had a table runner that my Aunt Leanna made lining the table. She brought this tradition to our family in 1999 and every year she has brought it. The tradition of it is that every year you write what you are thankful for on it. It is so cool to read what everyone has written over the years. There are some cherished memories that come from that table runner.
I just love traditions.
1. Robbie G - The best husband EVER. Love ya
2. Maycee- I an so thankful that she was able to enter into this world healthy
3. Like I wrote on our table runner, Pacifiers.
This little contraption is a life saver.
5. An awesome job taking care of great kids and
that I can take Maycee with me.
6. The gospel
7. Photos and scrapbooking
8. Family to love and be loved by
9. Smiling and laughing to help the "getting over it" process
10. Awesome Friends. Love ya Brit
In no sort of order. :)