Pages

Nov 11, 2008

Shopping with the girls

Today we went shopping. The top picture isn't from the shopping day but it was of all of us together. We have been friends forever. Me Natalie Brittany and April were 4 of a kind back in the day. These days the three of us always get together whenever Natalie is in town. Natalie is my cousin and Brittany we have always called family.



It was so fun to get together. We went to Japanese Kitchen for lunch and then we went to Fashion Fair mall for a little shopping. Natalie decided that she needed to buy little Maycee a new outfit. Well while we were picking some stuff out Maycee went to the bathroom so off to change her I went. Well, while I had her diaper off and putting the new diaper on in that 2 seconds she peed all over her little outfit. Good thing I had a little onsie in my bag, and good thing Natalie was buying her a new outfit, and thank goodness it fit her. She looked so cute in her new outfit. Thanks Natalie.

Brit and I also got "Team Edward" pins. Only 10 more days. :)

2 comments:

Laura Keith said...

she's so tiny and cute! i can't wait to see her! maybe next weekend... i'm toying with the idea of bringing the kids myself for a few days. we'll see... love you!

Krysta Martinez said...

That's something I learned very quickly- to always bring an extra outfit and more diapers than you think you'll need cuz they like to pee on things lol.