Pages

Nov 4, 2008

We VOTED



We went to the polls as a family, it was quick and easy. We even saw Holly George there. With me posting this at 10:30p I now know that Obama won (bummer) but that's ok. I did vote for McCain, but I know that Heavenly Father allowed Obama to win for a reason. What the reason is I have NO IDEA, but we'll see if he succeeds. Hopefully Obama doesn't get shot. Those KKK guys are crazy.



The results for Prop 8 still hasn't come out yet but so far its in our favor. :)



Our 44th president

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted the same and believe that god has a plan as well... and so glad that prop 8 is in our favor as of right now!!!!!!!! :) love your blogs and your beautiful angel is precious.... :) hope all is well!

Adele said...

Yay for passing Proposition 8!!! I wish I could have voted in that one but I am so glad that Californians passed that one!!

Ashley said...

yay for voting!!!