Pages

Jul 3, 2008

Lets talk about me now

The ABC's of ME

A ~ Attached or Single?-Attached
B ~ Best Friend-Robbie, Girlfriends... Brittany Y, Ashley B, and Ashley R
C ~ Cake or Pie?- Cake (homemade chocolate with chocolate frosting)
D ~ Day of choice?- Friday
E ~ Essential item?-Camera, phone
F ~ Favorite color?- Pink and white
G ~ Gummy bears or worms?- Worms
H ~ Hometown?- Fresno you know
I ~ Favorite Indulgence?- Coach EVERYTHING
J ~ January or July?- July
K ~ Kids?- only a ½ right now. :) + (2 that I watch I call mine too)
M ~ Marriage Date?- March 18, 2005
N ~ Number of Bro & Sis?- 1 brother, + (1 step brother and 4 step sisters and 1 step brother and 2 step sisters coming soon)
O ~ Oranges or Apples?- do I really have to pick one? I really don’t like either
P ~ Phobia and Fears?- house fires, Loosing all my family
Q ~ Quote?- “I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it”
R ~ Reason to smile?- EVERYTHING!
S ~ Season of choice?- Spring it leads into summer
T ~ Tag Ten People?- Bob G., Brittany Y., Brittany C., Michelle V., Ashley R., Shalee C., Holly G., Heidi L., Maree N., and Aimee W.
U ~ Unknown fact about me?- I was the #1 tennis player on my high school team
V ~ Vegetable?- broccoli
W ~ Worse habit?- not doing the laundry... EVER
Y ~ Your favorite food? Mashed potatoes and pizza
Z ~ Zodiac sign? Taurus




3 comments:

Maree said...

Ok, I did it! :-)

Heidi said...

Alright I will do it too, give me a day, okay? Love ya Coco

Ashley said...

hey cute girl! I am having a girls night out/ baby boy shower on July 24th at 7pm and would love for you to come! Can you send me your address so my mom can send you an invitation if you'll be in town??