Pages

Jul 7, 2008

the 4th

It started at about 4:30am. We got a call from Aunt Bonnie Brown saying that Grandpa Blessing wasn't able to get out of bed and asked if we would go and see how he was doing. Everyone was out of town except us and so we got chosen, but it was kind of cool that we got to help him out. He is such a cool grandpa. Even though he is Rob's grandpa I still love him like my own. So Rob and I stayed there till about 10a and home we went to take a nap.
Rob took me to the movies later that day. We saw a movie that I don't want to say dealing with 4 cute girls. Loved it by the way. Made me cry, it was great. :)
Then in the evening time we went over to Ashley's house with her and Wyatt to have a little BBQ and fireworks.
Photobucket
We took Buster and Missy with us. Missy had to stay in the bathroom while the fireworks were happening but Buster did great.
Photobucket
I made them each a new little outfit for the evening, matching of course.
Photobucket Photobucket

We had a little fun with some sparklers too. Thanks for sharing guys.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The day turned out great. Very relaxing and full of family and friends.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

yayy for the 4th! Im so glad you guys came over! It was alot of fun!!
xoxo

Lauren Green said...

Thanks Cody!! We're so excited! It's been fun watching everyone else have babies, and now I'm glad it's my turn =)