Pages

Jul 28, 2008

Beautiful Bachelorette

Ashley's Bachelorette party was a success. Rob made fun of me for planning it so far in advance and planning every single thing and second that was happening, but that's to ensure that everything runs smoothly.

We started off at Wyatt's house waiting for everyone to show up. Well I was there at exactly 6:30 so I wasn't there early enough to tell them to keep the door opened so thanks Josh for locking us out. We were in the heat for a little bit but decided to hang out at my house till Ashley got there with the key. Everyone signed in and we made margaritas.

<span class= <span class=
Then we were off to my house for dinner. We had a light salad, and played a few games. I didn't have enough time to pick up some chairs so it was Indian style.
<span class= <span class=

Then we went over to Sami's house to have dessert, and a few more games . Ice cream and Oreos with pink sprinkles, yum!
Photobucket

Then we went back to Wyatt's house to open presents and have few more games.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I had everyone dress up in pink black and white to match the wed colors. Ashley had a great time. Can't wait for the next party to host. :)

3 comments:

Kiki said...

I'm sad I could come we were just so busy packing! But I have some news for you, GO to ew.com cause Stephenie Meyer reveals something from the new book!! I freaked out when I read it! =)

Ashley said...

I LOVED THE PARTY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH~ I am so glad I have someone as fabulous and creative as you to be my sister in law!

xoxo

Vatcher Family said...

Oh it looked Like so much fun! I wish you would have been there to plan mine! I didn't get one cause I am the one that always plans them!!! LOL