Pages

Jul 25, 2008

Ashley "Showers"

Photobucket
Ashley Reynolds' (soon to be Christiansen) Bridal shower was last Wednesday the 16th and it couldn't have turned out more lovely. We had our own mariachi band (my aunts neighbors where we had the party decided to have a party that night too and invited like a 1000 people) and so the music was... very lovely.
The food was wonderful and displayed beautifully Photobucket
she had a lot of people attend
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
she got a lot of great gifts
Photobucket Photobucket
and the party was beautiful.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

__________________________

Ashley Tracy, used to be Garduno, (a good friend from back in the day) came into town from Washington and had a baby shower last night. This is her second baby and wanted to just get everyone together. We all went to Olive Garden. Yummy! She is having another little boy.
She is Due the 28th of Oct. so we are very close to each other's due dates.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I used to babysit Ashley and he brothers, how funny. She looks actacly like her mom, what a awesome lady. Shower for you? When do you want to do it?

Vatcher Family said...

You two look so cute prego together!!!

Megan Wilcox said...

you two look so cute! I'm glad I got to see you both pregnant

Krysta Martinez said...

Awesome shower! I never thought of having one in the evening. Now I want to have my baby shower in the evening! Ashley's belly definitely dwarfs ours! I guess cuz this is her second. Very cute.

Laura Keith said...

Asley looks exactly like her mom. That's a huge compliment, btw! How cute you both look. Wish I looked that cute when I was that pregnant! love ya!