Pages

Jul 31, 2008

preggers update

I know I am a couple of weeks behind, but thats ok.

27 week checkup

My stats
blood pressure 111/75 pulse is 70
I have officially gained 22 lbs.

Maycee's stats
height of "fundus" - 27cm heart rate is 151

Everything is going great.
I asked the Dr. if I could have another
ultra sound... you know for fun :) Ha, he laughed at me. But he said that he was grateful that I was being honest. He explained a bunch of mumbo jumbo of why he couldn't do one, but he ended up making something up so I could have one and the ins. would pay. :) YEA. So that will hopefully happen soon.
Rob also said that I could have a 3D ultrasound. He says its our first baby and what the heck lets do it. Even though it cost like $200 dollars. I am really looking forward to that. :)


But I am just so happy that everything is going smoothly.

Photobucket

29 weeks

6 comments:

Melissa said...

you are so cute!!!!

our address is
Matthew and Melissa Earl
2060 E Spruce Ave #104
Fresno, CA 93720

Busy Burtons said...

ok if it only cost $200 GO FOR IT! ours cost closer to $900, and we HAD to do it, no option. heck ya! its so fun! $200 is WELL worth it!

Robert Givens said...

Cody - Your pulse is 10 - Rob better start CPR. Call 911. Call your mom! Do something. We don't want to loose you now - your my favorite daughter-in-law!!!!

Megan Wilcox said...

Cody you have to do the 3d ultrasound, we did it twice with Trent and its so worth the money. If you do it at invision ultrasound (off friant and ft.washington) It only costs like $100, they say you only get like 4 pictures but both times we went they gave us closer to 8.

Vatcher Family said...

OMG You look so cute! I can't wait til you have the baby! I want to see pictures!!!!

Tracy said...

Look at you! You are such a beautiful pregnant woman. :o) Can't wait to see pictures of baby.