Pages

Jul 12, 2008

Swimming and babysitting and GAS

Rob was so lucky enough to babysit his nephew Rustin. I used to watch him when he was little and Alexis and Richard loved to play with him. Well they havn't seen him since he could walk so it was a lovely suprise for them when Rob brought him over to play and swim. Lex is such a great helper with kids. I'm so happy that she will be around with my little girl.
But they just had a blast in the pool. Even I got in. It felt great.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket




The dogs had fun swimming too. :)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


-----------------------------

I have been babysitting these two kids for a while now.
Their mom and my mom work together.
I went over to their house to watch them last night. They are just so cute.
Photobucket Photobucket
Lilly and Wesly
-----------------------------

So I put $30 dollars in my gas tank and this is how far it filled.
Can you believe that?
Photobucket

3 comments:

H+B Jackson said...

Why are you taking a picture of your gas gauge while going 45 mph???? Crazy lady! Looks like fun swimming...I love the water!

Heidi said...

Rustin loves his Auntie Coco and Uncle Bob Bob! U guys are aewsome, see ya soon---

award said...

Cody... that pool looks COOL! I can just imagine the house!!! I'm so glad you came over and brought your great friend CRICUT to visit me. Good Times!!!