Pages

Jun 27, 2008

Midnight Sun

So I came across this site that had the first chapter of Midnight Sun.
For those of you who are Twilight fans you know what this is. But for those of you who don't, it is the same story as Twilight but in Edward's point of view, and let me tell you, it is WAY better than Twilight, and that says a lot.

Stephani Meyer wrote that she is going to publish this book, but after Breaking Dawn and all the jazz that comes with it settles down. It is a side project for her so she doesn't know when the release would be.

Here is the link to the first chapter. Watch out, you'll be hooked.


http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf
It does come up in Adobe reader so hopefully you all can read it.
HAVE FUN!!!

2 comments:

The Waldrams said...

Hey-I was a friend of Rob's back in college (7-8 years ago) Actually I was in the temple the day you got married! I found your blog through Shannon's. It's great to see you two are doing so well, and congrats on the baby. BTW I love the Twilight Series too! Our blog is www.waldramworld.blogspot.com
Jaime Waldram (Rose)

Brittany said...

OMG! Now I can't wait till the book comes out. How did you even find this?