Pages

Jun 26, 2008

The once a month check-up (24 weeks)

Everything went smothly today. No bad things. The Doc said that when he sees me it is a little break cause' he has nothing hard to do.
I told Rob that the doc gets paid very well for my visits. He's in and out in less then 5 min. :)
We heard Maycee's heart beat. Beautful as normal.
Photobucket Photobucket
All my stats were normal
Blood pressure is 112/66
I am only up 15 lbs since the beggining (only 10-15 lbs to go)
Maycee's stats were normal too
"height of fundus" 24cm
and her heart rate is 141 BPM
Yea for good doctor visits :)
P.S. Rob thanks for being such a great husband.
(He's come to EVERY appointment that I'v had)

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Sooo cute Cody! You look great! Yay for good husbands who go to every appointment!

Heidi said...

I love you Coco! We can't wait for a new baby cousin to join the fun. Keep taking care of that baby Maycee and keep up the good work Bro, love you too!

Brittany said...

You look adorable! I can't wait to meet her. She's gonna be such a cute baby

Kristi Williquette said...

Gotta love those visits! Atleast when you start going weekly you feel like the dr. is earning their money!!

Maree said...

Rob, AWESOME support! How will you do with the delivery? :-)

Coco, you're adorable. We're excited to see Baby Maycee soon!

Ashley said...

Yay! Im so glad everything is so perfect!!

I love the new look of the site!!

xoxo

Robert Givens said...

Coco - How do you hold your breath to make it look like you are pg and smile at the same time. Don't eat baked potatoes so fast.
:-))

Tracy said...

Look at you! What a cute pregnant girl you are! You know... not everyone can pull that off. I miss your face!
P.S. I ran into Pete Paulous from Dinkey Creek yesterday. How random is that?

Unknown said...

yes...I am great aren't I! My favorite part of the OBGYN visits is when you ask him a question and then he starts up on his deal about how he "knows what he is doing and you don't need to tell him what to do"....and when he wears green scrubs, brown pennyloafers and blue socks to work. Maree: I don't know about the delivery but I'll probably be freaked out.