Pages

Jun 13, 2008

Monopoly and a little Twilight

So summer is finally here and that means that I have a really full time job, working form 7a - 7p. So this week is really the first week that the kids don't have very much activities so what have we been up to?
Playing Monopoly of course. :)

Photobucket

The kids swam one day and they did have a few activities, but for the most part it was a kick back week. Next week starts ballet summer intensive program (ballet boot camp). Lex will have ballet for 19 hours a week (for 6 weeks) so it makes for 4 long days for her, and then she has Friday's off so hopefully off to the Island we go. So if anyone in town wants to come, hit me up with a msg. and lets get it happenin. :)
Also I have been reading the Twilight series.

Photobucket

Oh my gosh are these the most fabulous books that I have EVER read. Its a love story and sci-fi all mixed into one. AMAZING. I had heard of Twilight before but I thought that a story about vampires would be lame so I skipped over it. But then my book club was reading it and so I decided to give it a try, and then I was hooked. I read the whole series in about 1 1/2 weeks. After the 3rd book I was having Edward and Bella (2 of the characters) withdrawals so I decided to start over and read Twilight again. It is still as good as the first. The 4Th book comes out in Aug and I already have one on hold from Amazon and then Twilight the movie comes out in December. 12/12/08 I am already to start looking for a babysitter. :)
Here is a little preview.



Amazing right?
Hopefully that worked.

Maycee (baby in tummy :) ) is excited for mommy to see it too.
She is kicking like crazy right now.


------------
and a little love from Rob and I to Maree for sending me LOVE!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I didn't know your spelling for the baby is Maycee. You have my aproval :) tee hee.
You should hear about the monopoly tournaments we have in the summer, all night Monopoly is very fun!

Ashley said...

Cody! Me and wyatt were just saying how we havent played scrabble with you in forever! We should play monopoly! We love that game toooo!

Miss ya!

Kristi Williquette said...

Welcome to the twilight addiction!!! Sheryl and I are going to the midnight release party at Sierra Vista on July 31st if you wanna join!!!

Krysta Martinez said...

I LOVE the name Maycee! I tried and tried to talk Art into that name a couple weeks ago with no success lol. I'm sure we'll come up with something. Have fun with the kids!

Maree said...

I totally LOVE the EE's! I also TOTALLY loved the Twilight books. I resisted for MONTHS, because "I don't like vampire books." But once I started reading, I couldn't put them down either. Glad you liked them.

award said...

I TOTALLY think that they picked the wrong actor for the lead in the Twilight movie... He looks NOTHING like the guy described in the books. Oh well...have a great summer with those cute kids. Monopoly ROCKS!

The Stokes said...

I've heard of the twilight series, but haven't read it. I think I'll have to invest. Love baby's name and spelling too.