Pages

Jun 24, 2008

Fireworks anyone?

Every year, when mid-late June rolls around I look for the 1st fireworks stand and then I proceed to count everyone I see after that. The kids I watch like to participate in this ritual too. Well Yesterday, June 23 on Bullard and a little east of West was the first one. I was driving down the road and I saw it. I just had to make a u-turn and take a picture.
Photobucket Photobucket
I just love this time of year. It just makes me happy and excited that it is July. Yea for Independence Day!


MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.com



1 comment:

Krysta Martinez said...

It seems like they put them up too early, but then you realize the 4th is just around the corner! I always get excited for the fireworks too. Have you ever been out to Kerman for the fireworks on the 3rd? Everyone has a picnic at the Kerman Ward and watches the firework show from the high school. You guys should come out there with me and Art this year.