Pages

Jun 10, 2008

playing catch up is what I do best. :)

Our little trip to Sacramento for Laura's baby, Jillian's, blessing was a good one.
She is such a doll. (She's with Grama Babs)
Photobucket Photobucket

All the kids had a fun time too playing with all of their cousins.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We took the dogs with us too. The kids really enjoyed them. Both dogs did such a good job in the car there and back. Thank goodness.
--------
My kids, the kids that I nanny for, are officially out of school. Richard will be going into 6th grade next year and Alexis will be a BIG freshmen.

Photobucket (Picture not seen Alexis Boone) hehe

-----------
I was able to have a night out with the girls at the amazing restaurant Sakura Chaya. It was so good. They are the same owners if Japanese Kitchen. It was a tepinyaki style as well. Yummy food. We then went to the movies and saw "What Happens in Vegas" . Oh my gosh was that the funniest movie ever. I need to take Rob to go see that one.

Photobucket


------------


BOB GIVENS' retirement party finally came around. He has been teaching for 39 years and by the time all of his vacation runs out (he has a year saved up) it will be like he taught for 40 years. That is a lot of years. This KID has been counting down the days till his retirement for 2 years. He cant believe that it is finally here. What is he going to do with all of his extra time? Family History of course. And he want to go see the Dodgers in action.

Photobucket
Another lady had her retirement party the same night.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The whole family was able to make it. Too bad we didn't get a family photo. Laura and Earl came from Sacramento and Robert and Maree came from San Diego, Matt and Amiee, Rob and I and Dustin and Heidi are all here in Fresno so that wasn't so hard.
I was glad to be able to see everyone.

-------------

Donny Castro-Conde (Lil Donny) - my step brother
graduated from Buchannon High school on June 4th. With fireworks and all the ceramony went great. We didnt get to stay till the end because it was Ashley's Birthday and we went out to dinner but we were still there. :)

Photobucket Photobucket

A lot of kids from my ward also graduated as well. I was so proud of all of them.

------------

Misty Kay Christiansen - my cousin
Graduated from Sanger High School on June 6th. There were fireworks there too. She has got to be the cutest girl ever. I Love her positive, optimistic, happy attitude.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

--------

And of course I have to show a picture of my ever growing belly. What a fun experience I have been having with pregnancy. Over all I have been in pretty good shape. I have stopped being sick, thank goodness, and I haven't been really tired. But as the time passes other things come. I have been having pretty bad back pains and I am unable to sleep in my bed anymore. I have to sleep on the couch. So me and 2 dogs sleep on a little couch. For once in my life I wish I had a HARD bed. haha.

Photobucket
21 weeks

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute post!! Your belly is soo big now!

k- so. my kids dont want to hit up wild waters this year.. they want to go to the island.. so I may be taking a trip out there one of the days you guys go!!

xoxo love u

Heidi said...

I love you Cody, You are awesome. Take good care of baby Macy. I hope to see u soon-adios

Brittany said...

haha... i love your little tummy! i can't wait! we are gonna have all these little babies running around!

Ashley said...

Cody I love your belly, you look about how I do too, fun! And I love your hair!!