Pages

Oct 2, 2008

Chicago-o-o-o-o-o


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Fresno Fair. Every year I absolutly have to go and this year was no exception even though I am 8 1/2 months preggers. So Rob and I, last minute, decided to go see Chicago. Opening night of the fair was not as crouded as I thought it would be and we actually got a pretty good parking spot and paying only $4.

The concert was great. We ended up seeing Matt and Tara there so we got to sit by them. We also ran in to the Mortimers and the Kirkmans.
The concert was great. They played hits from so many of their 30 somthing albums. It was fun to rock out for a night.





We also ate some great corndogs. Rob said his was cold but mine was goo-ood. :)






I actually felt really good walking around too. Rob was the one with a hurt knee. He wanted to get me a wheel chair but I really think he needed one. hehe

This was such a great little date night for us right before the baby comes. We probably wont be alone, or even want to be with out the baby for a while, or until Twilight the movie comes out. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

25 or 6 to 4 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !(whistle, whistlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

Ashley said...

you guys are cute....

Maree said...

I am JEALOUS!! I LOVE Chicago!!!

I'm glad you had fun too--you need to do that after baby comes out too. Don't forget to date--you'll need the time away. I'll babysit for you ANY time--you just have to bring her to me. :-)

Love you guys!

Krysta Martinez said...

Glad you had fun at the fair! I'm going to go this weekend and see if I can't get my labor going :)

Robert Givens said...

Who cares about Chicago? Seven days to go - I am getting nervous. We love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!