Pages

Oct 15, 2008

o weeks and o days to go




so TODAY yes Today is my due date. WOW!! How has the time gone by so fast? Even this week has gone by fast.
We went to the doctor today and he said that nothing is really differet. I am a little bit thinner and at a station -2, but still a 1 1/2 dialated.
stats are at the norm too
blood pressure - 116/78
pulse - 73bpm
I did lose 2 lbs this last week. YEA!!!
Height of fundus - 38cm
Maycee's heart rate - 156bpm
I have had these little bumps come out of no where this weekend and they are still here. Doc says that it's exema of pregnany. It is normal for pregnancy and I am lucky that I got it right at the end. He says it will go away after I have the baby. Thank goodness cause it is itchy.
BUT...
Tomorrow at 5am I will be going into the hospital (St Agnes) to get induced. Doc says that by about 5pm we'll have a baby. I can't believe that in a few short hours our lives will be completely changed for the better. It's really hard to crasp. I am so excited to be a mom.

Cyndi, one of Maycee's many grandma's took us out to breakfast this morning for a last horrah. Thank you Cyndi it was great.

Well wish us luck tomorrow. I will post many pictures of our beautiful little girl.

11 comments:

Kiki said...

Good luck Cody!!!! I know you will do great! I was induced and its not bad I enjoyed it actually. I know Maycee will be beautiful! We will be praying for you guys.

Maree said...

If I didn't know better, I'd think I was looking at picture of your MOM--you guys look enough alike to be sisters!

I know the waiting is hard--tomorrow will go so fast! Being induced really wasn't bad at all--as long as they use pitocin.

Good luck! We'll be thinking about you and anxiously waiting for the word! I'd tell you to sleep well, but I couldn't sleep the night before the big days!

LOVES!

Kacey said...

Oh wow girl, that's so exciting! You're going to LOVE being a mommy! Good luck tomorrow, I hope everything goes well. We'll be thinking of you!

H+B Jackson said...

Now wait a minute...how is Cyndi one of the Grandma's? She is my cousin (by marriage...but still)!!!

Hooray for baby Maycee! I can not wait to meet her!

Tracy said...

Oh good luck! I can't wait to see pictures of little Maycee!!

Megan Wilcox said...

yay! good luck, ill be checking back frequently for pictures, I can't wait to see her.

Krysta Martinez said...

Good luck, Cody! I hope you can get some sleep tonight! I'll be right behind you hopefully! :)

Ashley said...

I cant wait to see her!!! xoxox

Adele said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Ahhhh... I totally wish my baby were ready to come out... I can't wait to see pictures of your little beauty!! Good luck!

shalee said...

She is beautiful!!! I snuck a peak at her grandma and grampa's blog. She is just adorable. Let me know when you are up for visitors, I would love to hold your little sweetie.

Eric and Hayley said...

Oh she is darling! Congratulations!!