Pages

Oct 22, 2008

4 day Dr. visit

We visited Dr. Thompson on Monday for her first check up. She was so good. Doc said everything is going great. No jaundice, no sickness, no problem. :) She did lose some weight but that is expected of newborns. She was weighed at 6lbs 2oz. My mom and I knew that she was losing weight she just looked a lot skinnier and she wasn't breast feeding (thats a story in its self). Well now that she is actually eating she is gaining weight. That day she even got a shot. She cried about 3 cries and then stopped. She was a champ. Good thing I wasn't amotional that day. Rob and I got our flu vaccines that day as well (it was a little sniff through the nose and not a shot, cool huh?) She did great. She's is my little healthy baby.






-------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Spencerandkirsty said...

Congrats! Shes a cutie!

Adele said...

She is adorable!! And you look amazing already Cody!! Congrats on a beautiful healthy baby!!! I'm so happy for you!