Pages

Oct 12, 2008

fair today, beautiful tomorrow

Been having a few contractions and Maycee is wide awake which makes me be awake so what does that mean? I get to blog at 2:00am. Yikes.

Rob and I decided to walk the fair to get little Maycee out, SO Rob, my mom, step dad, and one of my mom's friends (Erin Hanamaikai) and her 3 kids and Erin's mom all went to the fair today. I don't suggest going to the fair with that many people, but it was fun. We would walk about 100 yards and then stop for one thing or another and it would take like a billion hours, literally, to get going again. It worked out though we saw a lot of stuff.


We saw some pretty fun characters there. Couldn't resist taking a piture.

Every year Rob plays darts to win a "pretty cheesy" picture and every year he wins. That's my man. ;).





Rob had another delicious corndog. Not me this time. I had a fantastic cinnimon roll.













I happend to see these cool divers when I was in line to get my cinnimon roll. They were pretty good. How I ended up getting a picture of their butts I don't know how. Every picture i had of them showed their butts. haha
It was so fun to go with my mom. Even though her hip was hurting she made it through.



The gem and mineral exibit is one of my faves. This display of how they cut the stones is a classic and I have to see it evey time go. I also have to spin the rock wheel that they have in there. I know its silly and for kids, but its tradition. :)
Rob with the beautiful Sara Palin. I wanted a pin form their booth but they were $5 dollars. crazy.
I always have to go see all the beautiful quilts too. This cute pink quilt won 1st prize. It was made by one of Erin's mom's friends. I thought that was cool. Also at the agriculture buliding we saw this very cool/ weird plant holder. It was in a car seat. haha.
We had a great time but I don't think that it helped all that much to get Maycee out. That's ok though. It made for a great time.

4 comments:

Dan said...

Mayce sleeps during the day because when you walk or move around it's like a rocking soothing movement for her so she sleeps during the day and stays awake at night because she slept all day. Keep us posted with baby.
Love - KB

Anonymous said...

Hey Cody and Rob - So glad I found your sensational Blog and all the pics...YIPPEE! Can hardly wait to see Maycee in person!

Am still reliving the Fair Day BIGTIME! I love you, Rob and Jill and Donnie to pieces. It made me so happy being with all of you guys and my Idaho family.

Hugs from Patti - aka Erin's Mom

Laura Keith said...

I'm gonna be an auntie soon... again! Jilly needs a friend... come out come out Maycee and play! I'm thinking about you

The Maniacal Muppet said...

Alright you guys. (aka:"The cutest couple in America") I'm finally saying something since we did the BIG FRESNO FAIR. (Dudes, it's taken me this long to recover from ingesting the super gross and greasy, but oh so good, fair food. Or was it the non-stop Guitar Hero for like 4 days straight at Jill and Donny's place. No, wait a sec, it was the overdose of cute, little and fluffy doggies. I swear....there must have been at least six or seven.
Anyway, congrats on having your adorable daughter. (and thanks for mailing me pics. It was on my fridge for 8 months and then came down ONLY because I moved and had to leave the fridge!!)
So, I guess now you moved from "the cutest couple" to the "cutest family in America." Must be nice. But, then again, my exceedingly hot kids haven't had kids of there own yet. Later, E. PS: When can I come to Fresno again? Btw, send any and all communications through this account. (I have a personal assistant).