Pages

Oct 9, 2008

39 weeks

Soooo....

exciting, exciting.
I actually lost 1 lb.
blood pressure - 118/76
pulse - 89 bpm
height of fundus - 38cm
I am now dilated to 1 1/2 (A slow progression but a progression none the less)
Maycee's heart rate - 139 bpm

Doc said that Maycee has come WAY down and now is in the birth canal.
Also If I don't go into labor by myself by next Thursday, he is going to induce me.
So we will for sure have a baby by next Thursday. Very crazy!!

I have been having some crazy back pains and a few contractions so hopefully it will be before next Thursday. I am not sleeping well at all. All the pain hit me just this week and it is only going to get worse.

On another note, I have been doing some fun projects, I made, well added on to, some burp cloths.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness she's almost here!

jennifer said...

those are the danged cutest burp cloths ever! can't wait to see that cute baby girl!

Kristi Williquette said...

I can't believe she is almost here...good luck with everything!!!

Lauren Call Green said...

How exciting!!! Less than a week til poopy diapers and middle of the night feedings!! Woo!! lol. I'm so excited and so jealous! I'm pretty much ready to be done being pregnant =) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that she comes sooner than later!!

Josh and Terra Schmidt said...

I am so excited for you Cody!!! That's how my labor started with the back pains and not sleeping so hopefully it will be soon! We can't wait to see tons of pictures Good luck! Love, The Schmidts

Ashley said...

5 days... OMG

Laura Keith said...

OOOOOHHHH! I'm so excited! Lots of pictures... I'm too far away to visit at the hospital, so keep me posted. Text... it's the best way! You look adorably pregnant!