Pages

Oct 10, 2008

my last day of work




A bitter sweet day.

Of course I am happy about it because this means that it is close for Maycee to come. But I am going to miss these kids. 6 weeks is a long time. I see Lex and Richard everday except the weekends. I spend most of my time with them. But I keep telling myself that this isn't the end. I am going to see them again. They will come and visit me in the hospital (right Alexis?) and then of course I will return to work on Dec 1st. I am just so blessed to be able to have such a job to be able to bring Maycee with me. Vassi and Keith (Lex and Richards parents) have been so understanding and so wonderful through it all. I am thankful for their kindness. Vassi will be one of Maycee's many grandma's.


Thanks for being such great kids. See you soon. :)




No comments: