Pages

Oct 26, 2008

too much time not enough to do

I LOVE my little cutie




I am: Sooo happy
I think: about things that make me say “Ahhh how cute!”
I have: never been to Hawaii.
I dislike: cleaning
I miss: going to the scrapbook store
I fear: spiders
I feel: like planning a P-A-R-T-Y
I hear: my awesome husband making me a PB&J
I smell: hardboiled eggs cooking
I crave: some Lovin’ from my hubby
I cry: when I’m really, really tired
I usually: would be at church right now. -
Rob says its too soon for Maycee to go back yet.
I search: through scrapbook magazines
I wonder: when I’m going to start feeling great again
I regret: nothing
I wish: I could pay the deposit to keep
my doggies here in my apt. ($1000)
I love: my FAMILY
I care: about you
I always: like to eat candy
I worry: I’m not always doing my best
I am not: a wimp (most of the time haha)
I remember: the birth of Maycee (so cool)
I believe: the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is a TRUE church.
I sing: in the shower, in the car, in church, and in my home (that’s it)
I don't always: like wearing the color pink
I write: in my journal sometimes
I win: in life
I lose: my keys never (thanks to my keys purse hook)
I listen: for Maycee
I don't understand: why someone would want to chase tornados
I can usually be found: being myself
I need: to get out of the house
I forget: to eat sometimes
I am happy: being with family
I tag: whoever has too much time on their hands :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that bow in her hair...Too cute. Love ya

Unknown said...

BTW everyone, CODY SAID it was still too early for Maycee to go back to church, too! So there.

Maree said...

It is! It's RSV time--stay away for 3 weeks, minimum! She's too cute! Where are the doggies?? I thought they did live with you.

Anonymous said...

wait... what is this about buster and missy?