Pages

Sep 30, 2008

15 more days I can't believe it.

Things I love about being preggers
1. feeling her move around in there
2. the glow
3. getting advice
4. getting attention
5. having Rob rub my feet, and my back, and get things for me
6. decorating in pink
7. the idea that something big is going happen
8. my nesting instinct
9. shopping for a baby



things I dont like
1. not sleeping all that well
2. having to pee all the time
3. stretch marks
4. not being able to breath
5. feet hurt
6. gaining weight
7. her moving all the time (when I don't want her too)
8. not knowing when she will come exactly
9. so tired


all the good definatly out weighs all the bad. I am so excited for her to come.

2 comments:

Aaron Christopherson said...

Hey Cody, I think everything is so adorable. So...we have to packages of diapers for you guys that jonathan grew out of. They are size 1 but she'll grow into them pretty quick. Yeah for free diapers.

Ashley said...

.....shes right around the corner!! (crazyy!!) :)