Pages

Sep 29, 2008

grammy shower

The ladies and gent at my moms work decided to have a grandma shower for her. Isn't that such a cool idea. Then she will have all things that she needs at her house.












She got so many nice things. The people at her work really love her.






There were quite a few people there. Heather sorry there wasn't a picture with you in it.






My mom doesn't always like to have the attention on her, but I think that she secretly loved it. She is going to be such a great grammy

2 comments:

Eric and Hayley said...

Cody!!! This is Hayley from Dinkey Creek! How are you? It's been ages. That's so exciting you are having a baby! I heard about you getting married a long while back, congrats! Sarah just had her first (a lil' boy) about 4 weeks ago. Here's our blog: ehlaidlaw.blogspot.com
Sarah's, Jamie & Bryn's and all of my cousins are on there as well under "family". I'm so so glad I found ya!

Unknown said...

OOOhhh la la. Hot Mama's!