Pages

Sep 5, 2008

34 weeks already?

Time has really flown by. It is so unbelievable that I will have a baby in about 6 weeks (hopefully sooner than that).
my 34 week check up went smoothly as usual.

The great thing is I only gained 1.5 lbs in 2 weeks. AMAZING!
Blood pressure: 114/80
pulse: 85
height of "Fundus": 33
Maycee's heart rate: 144bpm

I took an iron test last week and surprisingly the stats came out normal. I thought that I was was a little anemic.

And... my stomach has been tightening up a little bit now and then and the doc said that it was a little bit of braxton hicks. SCARY! It's only getting closer. Thank goodness there havn't been cramps, just tightening.

On another note, I found this in "American Baby" magazine the other day.

Does this really happen?

5 comments:

Krysta Martinez said...

I gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks as of my last checkup! You're lucky you hardly notice your BH contractions- mine are pretty fierce. I can't wait til our showers next weekend!

Vatcher Family said...

You look so cute!!! Can't wait to see pictures of her!

Maree said...

You're adorable! The BH contractions are just for practice--no worries! Uh, I never forgot my baby in the backseat, and I didn't need a stuffed animal to remind me. I have a hard time believing that people DO forget their babies in the car....sometimes you WANT to forget your toddlers or teens, but a BABY?! Can't believe it!

Megan Wilcox said...

ah you look so cute, she'll be here before you know it!

The Stokes said...

How exciting, not too much longer! The 3D ultrasound is pretty cool!