Pages

Sep 29, 2008

Maycee's room

I know I said that I wasnt going to do to much in here because I live in a little apartment and who knows when we will move out, but I couldn't resist. She has to share a room with my scrapbook stuff but I don't think that she will mind. :)
Baby stuff takes so much room. The closet it full to the max.

Rob was such a good sport to put up so many things. Thanks baby. I LOVE you so much.






I had registered for a whole crib set at babies-r-us. But I wasn't thinking when I did it because I also registered for a small porta crib. I got all the bedding (so cute by the way and thank you Aunt Ahjenae for getting it for me) and I brought it all home took it out of the package and LAME, it was too big. So I had to return everything and I thought maybe I could get the same pattern for the little crib. No such luck. All they had was a yellow pink blue or green plain bumper. Boring. Well I guess pink is it. :) It turned out all right though.

7 comments:

Adele said...

I love everything you did in her room!! I still have so much to do in our baby room... but thankfully I have a little longer! You're getting so close... I'm so excited for you!

jennifer said...

she is going to be the cutest little thing especially because of her beautiful bow collection you already have!that is a lot of bows! can't wait to meet her...

The Weilers said...

I cannot believe how many clothes she has- she'll be your little fashionista! I was just cleaning out my files and ran across an article on how to sew baby bumpers - let me know if you might want it...

Anonymous said...

i love her room! you look so ready! i can just imagine little maycee in her pink crib....

Krysta Martinez said...

Oh my goodness! Where did she get all those hair bows? I only got ONE hair thing, and I'm pretty sure she'll be born with hair!

You didn't buy a full size crib at all? I thought they can only fit in a porta crib for so long before they could climb out. That's a bummer about your crib bedding. They don't make anything as cute for smaller cribs.

Well, I'm sure she won't mind sharing space with your scrapbooking- at least she doesn't have to share your room!

Heidi said...

I'm ready to babysit! Where is this baby already :) love ya!

Ashley said...

Shes got everything a girl needs..a pink room, hair accessories....and a closet full of clothes.

im going to come take a look at the room!