Pages

Sep 15, 2008

Showers of LOVE

Thank you to these lovely ladies, Brittany and Ashley B plus my mom (didn't get a pic with her) and Ashley C. Everything turned out beautiful. They wouldn't let me do anything. They did a great job. Thank you








There were so many people there. Thank you for all the support and love.
We had some great food. My mom was in charge of that. There were chicken salad sandwiches and these beautiful fruit bouquets just like the professional ones. She did a great job. Brittany had beautiful decor and Ashley B made some great chocolate covered pretzels.






















I got some amazing gifts that I really needed. Thank you to everyone.



There were a lot of people to help clean up too.
Thank you men, Wyatt and Mike, and all the ladies for cleaning up and thank you Rob and everyone else for
setting up.

The shower was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I loved it all.

8 comments:

Kiki said...

So sorry I couldnt come to the shower Jonathan doesnt really get to go out much right now. But Im glad that everything was so lovely for you!

Heidi said...

I had a wonderful time at the shower, and yes the food was Bomb! Call me please to help build anything or go through and help organize the room :)

Maree said...

Thanks Cody for posting the pictures. Now I miss you even MORE! What a beautiful quilt!

Ashley said...

the shower was AWESOME!! maycee is a lucky girl!

Joe & Jill said...

Cody I'm so glad you found me!! how are you? I'll try to add your name- Ive never done it b4. My sister in law and friend did all my names that I have now! haha

Kristi Williquette said...

Sorry we couldn't come to the shower. Maycee is a lucky girl to be sooo loved.

Ashley said...

I wish i knew she needed a tutu! I COULD HAVE MADE ONE FOR HER!!! :) yes we can all go.. and maybe bring scout.... the pumpkin.. haha

Adele said...

That quilt is beautiful!!! Looks like a very successful baby shower!! How fun!