Pages

Sep 20, 2008

Is she here yet?

I had my 36 week check up. I now have appts every week. Is it that close?
I gained only 1 lb since my last appt. :)
Blood pressure 123/78
pulse 77
hieght of "funds" 35
Maycee's heart rate 133
I am 1/2 cm dialated (haha thats a joke)

I, with some help, put together some of the baby stuff. Thanks Rob















And thanks Ashley. I am so excited to be able to actually use it all. :)
Rob and I went to a Quad Stake adult dance this Friday. It was, as you can see, 70's theme. It was so much fun. there were all these cute old people all dressed up and dancing. It was fun to hang out with my mom, Robs parents and some other friends from our ward. I couldn't believe that I had a shirt that was both 70's and fit. :) They had this dress up booth were you could put on whatever you wanted and then take your picture. Really the vest that I wore I really wanted to wear in normal life. :) I thought it was so cute.













3 comments:

jennifer said...

i love you pregnant belly! it looks so good on you! but i do also love the pics of bob and babs dressed up 70's style. classic!

Laura Keith said...

What a fun dance! Looked like you had a blast!

Eudelia said...

Congrats future mommy! Your glowing...I bet you can't wait till she's here! Happy for you:)