Pages

Dec 3, 2008

Life's a Beach

This last weekend was a blast. Grandpa and Grandma Chis rented a house on the beach. There were 25 people in the house. it had 4 bathrooms and 2 kitchens. Beautiful house.

Hurst castle was our Saturday activity. Started the day off with my fam and wyatt and Ashley making breakfast. Hurst castle was beautiful. I want to go back and tour the other 4 tours. Love it. Maycee was really good. I wasn't allowed to take a stroller so she had her first outing in the front backpack thing. Wish I got a pic but oh well. She slept the whole time. Only thing was she pooped during the movie thing in the beg. So I changed her on my lap and her sock accidently got in her little mess so the rest of the tour she had no socks. poor girl




We stoped off at the elephant seals on the way home. So cold there.

All the cuz's minus a few


3 comments:

Ashley said...

pooop sock!

Maree said...

Looks like you're having TONS of fun! Thanks for posting the pictures. We miss you lots!

Mc Allen said...

aww, poor lil pooper. And looks like alot of fun, cept for the last pic. just plain sad!! ... Love the bow hat sooo cute!! LA