Pages

Dec 26, 2008

HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This was the BEST christmas ever. No tears on Christmas day, a wonderful loving family, a new baby. Could it get any better? Oh yes it can. :)


Rob, Maycee and I spent the night at my mom's and woke up to a couch full of stockings.
***{From my mom: Rob, me, my brother Wyatt, sis in law Ashley, and my step dad Donny all received a CRUISE to MEXICO} YEA next May you'll hear all about it. :)

-Rob and I thought that since our gift's dont always work out the best, we thought that we would only do stocking stuffers this year and then go REAL shopping after Christmas.
Well in my stocking
Coach Perfume, A diamond "C" necklace, and lots of goodies.
In his stocking
The IPhone 16GB of course in White.
real simple on both our parts haha
That worked out well.


The day followed by brunch at Grandma Christiansen's home with an awesome gift exchange
and then
followed by Christmas at Retired Teacher Center for the GIVENS': No offence to the other places, but by far the Givens' was the BEST: LET ME TELL YOU Please procede to the next post to know why it was the BEST.

The day ended well, Maycee had no idea what was going on but NEXT year... awesome. :)
She was so tired. Christmas wore her out. We went home last night and she slept for 8 hrs. I had to wake her up at 7a to feed her and then she went right back to sleep. Crazy. I LOVE IT!
Merry LATE Christmas to everyone.
PS: and pics... LAME on my part. NONe. Left my camera card at home the WHOLE DAY!

1 comment:

Krysta Martinez said...

A cruise!? I am so jealous! That will be so fun. I have been sick since Christmas Eve so I didn't take many pictures either :( I'm glad Maycee is sleeping longer! Keira has been averaging 8 hrs a night and going right back to sleep too but she is still staying up late!