Pages

Dec 19, 2008

2 months







Maycee is officially 2 months so of course I needed to have pictures done. :) Rachel Boyer was the wonderful photographer.


2 months


-She loves to taste her clothes and blankets when they get close.


-She rolled over once but that was it.


-She smiles and laughs at me and others


-She only wakes up one time a night


-She is a very sensative baby as in she has to have a speacial formula and sertain fabrics makes her have a rash


-She loves to go shopping with me.


-She loves to suck on her hands


-She is a great baby

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those pictures. The one of you and Maycee is beautiful.

Krysta Martinez said...

I like that picture of you and Maycee too :)

That is great she only gets up one time a night. Keira wants to be awake til 3 am but then she sleeps for 5-8 hours straight! I wish she would go to bed at TEN and sleep 5-8 hours!

shalee said...

Wow! Those pictures are Awsome, I too love the one at the top with you and Maycee together.

Heidi said...

Both you and Maycee take great pictures. I know a mommy-daughter fashion show is not too far from now! She really is beautiful. c ya soon- auntie heidi

The Weilers said...

Wow - those pictures are so beautiful! Can't wait to see her in her fur coat!

Adele said...

She is beautiful and those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!

Laura Keith said...

How did she get so big so fast!!! She's adorable! I love the pictures. Your photographer did a great job. See you soon! XOXOXOXO