Pages

Aug 6, 2008

THE WEDDING!!!

The festivities started on Friday night, Ashley and Wyatt were able to go through the Fresno Temple for the first time together. It was a great night that was followed my Tahoe Joe's (where Wyatt works) for dinner. Yum. They both thought the night went well.

<span class= <span class=
The next day was the BIG day. It was sunny and beautiful outside and it couldn't have been more perfect. The sealing was B-E-A-UTIFUL and oh so romantique. :) They both looked so happy, and I was the lucky one to be able to sit next to my little bro while my mom sat next to Ashley. I felt so privileged. There were so many family and friends waiting outside for them.

Photobucket <span class= Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
The groomsmen and bridesmaids
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Unfortunately I didn't get any photos from the reception, I was way to busy but I'm sure I'll get some from someone later. The reception was the best. A few things went wrong but it was fun. It was actually pretty windy that night and so when someone went to light the candles on the tables, some of the flowers caught on fire, the whole picture table kept getting blown over (happened 3 times) and so the table clothe was all wet and the cake didn't get put out till half way through the reception. But other than that everything was awesome.
Wyatt and Ashley looked so happy together.
I am so proud of both of you for making the choice of getting married in the temple. The Lord will bless both you for that. I love you guys and Congrats!

1 comment:

Vatcher Family said...

OH they are so cute together! I love all the pictures! She looks beautiful!