Pages

Aug 15, 2008

cool people :)


The first cool person is...

MAREE

She invited me to chat on Google. I thought that was so awesome. She is so hip and up with it. You go girl. :) I want everyone to be able to do that.

It was just so easy to have a conversation on the computer.


________________________


Second cool person is...

Brittany Youngclaus


Thanks for having the coolest plans for my baby shower. She took me to a preggers photo shoot last night and the pics turned out great.
(Ill post some later. I don't want to ruin Brittany's plans.)


Thanks Brit for caring so much. You know your shower will be bomb. :)


3 comments:

The Ortega Family said...

when is your shower cody?? We need to get together again!

Ashley said...

I cant believe you have never "googe chatted" before. lets have a chat party!

Maree said...

Thanks Cody! I'm glad to be a cool people! Let's chat again sometime!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!