Pages

Aug 19, 2008

8 month Ultrasound

Yesterday I went to an ultrasound. I had one scheduled for last week but for some reason Rob and I didn't even think about it (we were working in the garage) and missed it and had to reschedule. Well this is what the lady came up with.

Photobucket Diamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond Text

I was bummed that they didn't turn out that well because Maycee is too big. But we did get a for sure confirmation that she is a GIRL! Yea. I think that this was my favorite ultrasound. It was just so real. The lady found Maycee's chin and looked at it and discovered that she has MY chin. :) I am just so excited for her to come out and play with me.

We have a reg doc visit on Thursday so I'll have more info then.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

officially my NEICE!!! yay

Heidi said...

I shed a little tear of joy! I am so serious, I can't wait to see that already beautiful baby!

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

well she looks like she is going to be adorable! I can definitely send you a list of birthdays. what's your email?