Pages

May 8, 2008

ah...... time to take a breath

Robs sister had her baby yea. She is so beautiful. Laura bought her a very cute bow at Vintage Days. When she came to visit. Isnt she soooo cute?

Photobucket Photobucket


Unfortuatly the reason why she was visiting was for Robyn's funeral. I didnt know her all that well but what I heard of her, she was amazing. Full of so much life. She died of lukeimia. (spelling) She was only 31 and had a beautufl family, a little girl and husband. Unfortunatly funerals are sad but good beacause it gives family a good reason to get together. Its not too cool that it takes tragic things such as funerals to get together. Im jsut glad I got to see family.


--------------------------------

We were able to take a trip down south again to New Port beach to visit my aunt and uncle. It is always a pleasure to go an visit them. Im am so blessed to have such an amazing family.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I was also able to visit the temple there. It was so beautiful.

--------------------------------------
The Simdog Fashion show was amazing.
Oh by the way this is where Simdog stuff is available:

ONLINE:
IntermixOnline.com
ShopA-List.com

STORES:Atrium: New York, NY
42 Saint: Scottsdale, AZ
Spoken Boutique: Phoenix, AZ
Diva Devine, AZ
Red Hot: Scottsdale, AZ
Anniegoglyn: San Antonio, TX
Heart & Soul: Shrevport, LA
Cloverleaf: Ardmore, OK
Denim & Lace: Cary, NC
Details: Littleton, CO
Lit Lifestyle: Oklahoma City, OK
KoKo & Palenki Style: Miami, FL
Bella: Bakersfield, CA
Hayley Bailey: Clovis, CA
Solutions: Newport Beach, CA
Turquoise Boutique: Studio City, CA
XIN: Los Angeles, CA
Viva Diva: San Rafael, CA
Viva Diva: Oakland, CA
Unique Boutique: Morgan Hill, CA
International:
Frees-shop.com
Nose: Daikanyama and Harajuku, Tokyo.

Anyway,
Amanda is so cool and all the girls looked great.
I ended up going there at 11a and staying till about 1a. It was a very long day but it was so much fun. I was kind of Amanda's personal assistant. I was here and there and everywhere.
The girls, once they all got there went right into hair and make-up.

Photobucket


Amanda looked good too and very calm :)

Photobucket


The girls all followed most of my advice and looked great on the catwalk.
Photobucket Photobucket

Rob evn had agreat time. I loved that we were totally VIP and sat in the front row.
Photobucket

Everything wen great. I was pretty tired the next day but but way worth it.

____________________
A few days later, OK like a week, on Sunday the 4th, Rob gave me a great early birthdya gift.
a NEW ...

PUPPY!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket


Her name is Missy. She is 8 months old. She is not very good at the potty training thing yet but shell get there. Buster sometimes doesnt like her cause she is really hyper at times but she is so cute. I absolutly love her. She loves to sleep under the covers, but since she is not yet potty trained she has to sleep in her little gated community in the kitchen. SHe doesnt like this setup very much and decids to sometimes whine at night. Rob is not too fond of that but since he started wearing ear plugs at night, its not a problem. :)

Buster is still as cute as ever.

Photobucket


-------------------------------


Well I had an unltrasound Yesterday, Wednesday the 7th. It went great. The lady sai that our baby is very healthy but very active. It was swimming all around. SHe said I am going to have a handful. :) Well I think it was moving all around because Heidi Robs sister, told me to drink some apple juice and eat a chocolatechip cookie and so I did. Well I got results.
The lady did get a verdict for the sex but I wont know till tomorrow. I will post about that later. I am so excited cause I will be able to find out the sex and it will be my bday. yea!!!

BUt I am so excited that the baby is all healthy.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Rob went with me and he was so excited too. He was asking so many questions. It was really cute.

Photobucket

Rob is such an amazing support system. I am glad that I have him by my side through all of this pregger stuff.
The books say that the 2nd trimester is the honeymoon stage and that we need to do all that we can now. So we take that to heart. So Rob took me to the movies last Week at the 10:45p show. I thought that was cool. We wont be able to do that for much longer so we enjoyed it.


Loves
Cody

2 comments:

Heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO! I am so glad you got to go to newport and then the fashion show, wow! You are such a busy lady, I envy your energy. I admitt to crying when I scolled down to see the ulrtasound of baby givens. I just love babies, I can't wait for ours to play together.

Krysta Martinez said...

Yay for the new puppy! So cute! I wish I could get a puppy! I can't believe you are finding out the sex already! I just went to my 16 wk checkup this morning and they aren't doing my anatomical scan for another 3 weeks. The suspense is killing me! :) Thanks for bringing me the mother's day goodies too btw!