Pages

May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday

It's a


Photobucket Photobucket



GIRL! yea!!!!!

That's what I was hoping for. :) I cant believe that I am going to me a mother of a little girl. It is just mind boggling, unreal, and so awesome all at the same time.

I took my prediction from the tech lady, yes it was all sealed up in an envelope so I could not see it. (keep in mind that it was soooo hard not to look. It was just sitting in my purse the whole day and a half. ) So I took it to my sister in laws friend Amberly, and she made a fabulous delicious cake decorated with the baby's gender. It was really hard not to look once I got it in the car. She sealed it up pretty dang well so I couldnt look. But I had made this fabulous cake cover to hide it in. I couldn't find any tops that weren't see through so I just decoupaged (spelling) the inside of a clear one.

Photobucket


I it was my birthday too so I decided that I wanted to have a little party as well to celebrate both. I had it at Sweet Tomatoes. I thought that that was such a great idea since nobody had to worry about who would pay the bill and things like that. Well Brit Y

Photobucket (Thanks Brit, by the way she is so awesome. For my birthday she took me to get a massage and then she took me to lunch. I had such a great time hanging out with her. :) Thank you Thank you)

Photobucket (Also Ashley is so cool too. She decorated my door and up our stairway. So very cute. A very big suprise.)



and Ashley R and I got there a little early to set up a few things ( balloons) and we go around the back to the patio that I had reserved and called back 2 times to confirm and what do I see? Families scattered all around the patio. So long story short, My party had to wait about 30-45 min for the families to clear out. Good thing I had a little distraction by having everyone write down their guess of what it will be on a scrapbook page that I made for the baby book.
At least we all got 10% off though. YEA! not much but it works. The night went great after that and everone had a great time. We opened the cake after dinner, the suspence was killing me.

and it was a girl cake. :)
Photobucket





Thanks Ashley for supplying this classic moment on film. Loves.

Photobucket

Rob was so excited too.
The night turned out great, i got a lot of presents and I saw all the people that I LOVE. Thanks for the suport. :)

Photobucket Photobucket
17 weeks

This is a little book that I put all the ultra sound photos in. It is so cool to see the progression of the baby.

Photobucket



--------------------------------------------



As always Iv got to show my other little babies
Photobucket Photobucket


----------------
Also Robs sister Heidi's son turned one. I cant believe that he is one already. Man does time fly.

Photobucket It was a Curious George party. Heidi really did it up. :)\

----------------------
Robs band is amazing. I got to go to one of his shows on Satrday night. I was so good. And on the last song that he played, the baby kicked. Very cool.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe you're feeling the baby kick! How exciting, I am so glad you had a great birthday. Thanks for including Rustins b-day too, that was sweet.

Krysta Martinez said...

Congratulations on having a girl! I got all teary eyed watching the video... must be the pregnancy hormones lol. And my baby did a kick of joy for you!

Kristi Williquette said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!! You're going to love having a little girl!

Lauren Green said...

That is so exciting!!! What a wonderful birthday present! Congrats Cody! I couldn't be happier for you =)

michele cabiness said...

I'm so excited for you. Little girls are so fun. I also cried when I watched your video!

Spencerandkirsty said...

Congrats on the girl. I bet your mom is so excited. Little girls are so much fun! My little girl is getting so big so fast i cant believe it. I hope all is well for you guys!

Maree said...

I hope ALL of the people you love weren't there! I missed you! I too cried during the video. I'm so excited for the two of you. I can't imagine you (Cody) having a boy right now--you're such a girly mom. What a GREAT birthday present! Happy Birthday!!! We love and miss you!

H+B Jackson said...

Hooray for Girls!!! Your cake was so cute and how fun to have video of that amazing memory!

Brittany said...

that cake is adorable and if i didn't say it the other night... you look cute pregnant! lol... i am excited you are having a girl. shopping for them is so much fun. Congrats!!