Pages

May 27, 2008

hips and hurrays

Photobucket





Well my little baby Missy was sick this weekend. I mean really sick. She was throwing up and had some bloody you know what. And to top it all off she was pretty much limp all weekend. I was so sad. Wyatt kept saying that she was going to die. Dumb boy.

BUT the good news is that Tuesday she started looking so much better. I really just babied her the whole weekend. She was in my arms with a blanket the whole weekend, and she only drank Pediashure (spelling) which is really for little kids but it works for dogs too. I am just so thankful that she made it threw it. We still don't know what she had. It could have been Parvo or the dog flew or something else we don't know. We didn't want to take her to the doggie ER cause it was too expensive. We were waiting till Tuesday when the reg offices would be open, but Tuesday rolled around and she looked great so we decided not to.

YEA!!!



------------------------------------------


Veteran's Day was fun. We were supposed to go on a picnic with our downstairs neighbor but he ended up canceling the night before cause he thought the weather was going to be bad but it ended up being beautiful. Too bad I had made some different plans before we saw the great weather.

I ended up going to my mother-in-laws home to finish a retirement scrapbook that we are making for my father-in-law. I was there till about 4 and then headed to a super fun get together at Jared and Samantha Medeiros' home. (When they first moved into our complex I thought that it would be a little weird with Jared being my ex and all, but I am so glad that I put that out of my mind because we have so much fun over there. Sami is a way cute girl. I am blessed to be her friend) Rob had a good time over there too. We all talked, ate pizza and played Rock Band. :)

Sorry no pictures. (It was the girl I watch, Alexis', graduation form 8th grade this weekend and she borrowed my camera. I cant believe that she is going to be a 9th grader next year. )


Speaking of her graduation, it was from St. Anthony's and so along with the graduation they have a Catholic Mass. I have never been to one of those before. What a crazy expeirence that was. It is definately different than the LDS church.










1 comment:

Maree said...

Hey Cody, it was MEMORIAL Day, not Veterans! :-) Just blame it on "baby brain" and know that it will only get worse the next few months. I'm so excited to get to see you on Saturday! Thanks for all of your hard work on my Dad's scrapbook! You're such a sweetheart!