Pages

Jan 21, 2009

Wow... rewind





New years was Great. spending an "extreme" night at Sig Flags with Janice and Jeremy turned out perfect. Rob had a free ticket, therefore making me buy a full ticket.

Full ticket = season pass ya baby!!

so I now can go whenever I want :) Anyone want to babysit Maycee?
(Thanks aunt Mar mar and mom for taking her that night and the next day)



My little nephew Topher, and my niece Sarah got baptised. I am so proud of them. Maycee had a major poop during Sarah's baptism so I missed her slide show of pictures I was sad, but Congrats to you both. Heavenly Father loves you both and he is so proud of you too.

My mom had her major back surgery and she is doing great. Sorry that I didn't keep you all updated. These are my moms words, "They drilled a piece of my L4 and L5 disc and replaced it with a bone graft. This is where the disc was pinching the nerve that leads down through your hip and down your leg, It was nothing that happened in the past just luck said Dr Aryian. He put in two screws and a thin plate to help support it. It's really cool to see on xray. As far as surgery went I was a text book case."
She is doing really well, walking around and everything. I'm glad that she had this surgery so now she will be able to one day walk around Disneyland with her granddaughter. Love you mom

My step dad Donny had a Birthday Jan 6th. He doesn't really like cake and my mom wasn't really up to celebrating because she had her surgery that week so this was my gift to him. :) MEAT!!!


AND, my baby girl is growing up too fast.

We had her blessing on Dec 28th (Janice and Jeremy's 1 yr anniversary congrats guys for making it through) but I will post pics and story later. GREAT DAY!




1 comment:

The Weilers said...

Nice to see you back - We were going through withdrawls!