Pages

Jan 26, 2009

Maycee's Blessing

Blessing a beautiful baby girl was the thing that made Sunday Dec. 28th 2008 perfect. All of our family and friends were able to be there. Thanks to everone that was able to be there from out of town. Unfortatly I wasnt able to get everyone in the pic that was there but you know who you are.
Maycee was dressed in a wonderful dress that my mom
was able to make, and I made the bow to match.
In the circle, Maycee was surrounded by people that loves her so very much. Bishop Reynders said it was a record of how many people were in the circle.
The final count was 20, uncles, great uncles, grandpas, great grandpas, close friends, and dad.
It couldn't have been any more special. Rob gave a wonderful blessing. He truly felt the spirit.


Matt Ward was so gracious to take some photos of us. Thanks
After, everyone gathered at my gma and gpa Christiansen's home for a wonderful soup bar. That house was packed full of people passing Maycee around.
What a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Krysta Martinez said...

Oh my gosh! She looks SO CUTE in that dress! I am so sad I missed it! Looks like you had plenty of people there for her special day though.