Pages

Jan 21, 2009

3 to the hizzle months

Maycee, baby girl, princess buttercup, silly monkey... stop growing up so fast.
SHE...
- Loves to suck on her hands, not thumb, but hands
- Loves to watch cartoons (mostly baby Einstein)
- Laughs if you hiss in her ear, poke her cheeks, or blow in her armpit
- Has the most beautiful eyelashes EVER!
- Has a CRAZY bald spot that goes all the way around her head.
- Spys me from all the way across the room
- Sleeps the WHOLE night in her crib (in bed at 10p, wakes up at 6:30a when I got to work)
- Fits into 0-3 month clothes, but still newborn pants
- Can entertain me for hours
- HATES the bath at first, then one minute later, LOVES it.
- Is so sensitive. (pricey diapers and formula for her)
- Sometimes needs "alone time", nobody can hold her.
- Is starting to bat her toys
- Laughs so hard when you change her clothes



7 comments:

The Ortega Family said...

Wow...she holds her head up so good on the floor! And those eyelashes are beautiful!!!

Robby and Katie said...

I love the car seat photo. She really is a beautiful baby! It was fun having you and Maycee at Luna's the other night. Thank you for letting me hold her. She does hold her head up really good. Pretty soon she will be inching along when shes on her belly!

Maree said...

Please come visit!!! I HATE the missing out that comes with living away. She's a BEAUTY!

:Brittany: said...

Thanks! We are excited too! Maycee is super cute! Congrats again!

Kilner Family said...

Hey Cody-go-Binkla, How are you? I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so cute. I hope I get to see her soon before she gets to much bigger. Who makes all your bows or where do you get them?

Busy Burtons said...

BRING MAYCEE!

Laura Keith said...

Stop growing so fast!!! She's so sweet!