Pages

Apr 23, 2008

Simdog

So I was in this fashion show last year for a company named Simdog. Amanda Simonian (a local desgner) is the owner. Well she has a show every spring and fall. Well this spring Amanda asked if would come and help her out. So I thought that she was asking if I would walk in her show. So I get to one of the practices, and come to find out I'm actually teaching the girls to walk the catwalk. I thought that was so cool. She thought I was good enough to teach other girls. I thought that was so cool. In reality, I love it even better then being in the show. I think I just love to be in charge. I am having so much more fun. I hope she asks me again in the fall to help her. If anyone would like to come to the show here is the ad. It is being hosted my the WB
Photobucket Photobucket I had a great time at the last show, but being in charge, a dream come true. :)

2 comments:

Vatcher Family said...

That's really Cool!

Laura Keith said...

Wow! Quite the hairdo!!! Way to go girl!