Pages

Apr 21, 2008

the first... :)

Well thank you to all for following me over here. I will be saving a whole $108 a year by doing this. Yea for saving $. :) any hoo
I have been stalling blogging cause I knew that this one would be a lot of work. I have some much to say. Ill just start with a tag that I got from Maree.

This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.

So the nearest book was, of course, "What to expect when your exprecting" haha.

Odly enough I hope that this is definatly not a sign but the 123 pg was possible signs of miscarriage. "when you have a history of miscarriage, and experience either bleeding or cramping or both."
umm... gross.

but thats how the game works.
so know I tag Brittany Youngclaus, Ashley Burton, and Ashley Reynolds. Have fun ladies.



So down to the other fun stuff. It seems like when you have no time, everything happens and you dont have time to blog. Life just seems to work that way.

Ill start with a scripture that Buster read for us,
Photobucket

Helaman 5:12
And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.



thanks Buster



now Rob is willing to give us a little lesson on how to be Rambo.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Thanks Rob


My little cousin Nikki was showing off her braveness on confrerence sunday, (holding a lizard)


Photobucket wow what a brave one,
now what does Buster think?
Photobucket Photobucket
Oh no worries for him. He is just as brave, but where are his clothes? :)

Confrence sunday was a fun one. Not only was the actual talks good, but it was fun hangin out with family.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

With all the YW and leaders, we got together for the Saturday morning session, (Pankcakes with the Prophets) How cool was that when they sustained the new prophet? Never seen that before. Super cool.

Now my lovely mother and I showing off in front of the camera at
"Time out For Women"
Photobucket

That was such a fun weekend. My mom was so gracious to purchase my tickets for Friday and Saturday. The speakers were so amazing, and so inspirational. It was really fun to go with my mom. I love that we are so close and we have such a great time together.





A pregnancy update, everything has been going GREAT! thank goodness

I am officailly in my second trimester (14.5 weeks) so I havnt been sick. There are times that I feel a little nausious but no throwing up. YEA! Any hoo I will soon have my next OB appt. then I will be able to schedle my next ultrasound.

I have a great little idea that I got from a friend, about how to tell everyone what the sex of the baby is. Youll find out later how it all goes down. :)



Love you all

Cody G

5 comments:

Maree said...

Thanks Cody for responding when being tagged. NO, I don't think that it was a sign--just creepy. Glad to hear that all is well with you. WHAT was that thing Rob was holding?! Loves and hugs to you both. We miss you!

award said...

I love it!!! So much fun to see your creativity at work! I actually posted a cute pic of you after the funeral on my blog...hope you don't think that's too creepy! You look gorgeous as always. LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Hi Cody......hey maree...I am holding my guitar stand. I thought it was a machine gun for a little bit. Flashback.

Heidi said...

cody you are beyond cute! your blog is looking very well, and don't worry about not having time to do it-it's just going to get worse. once your a mommy it's over. i love you sis- talk to you later

Brittany Shae said...

You need to show me how to do all your digital scrapbooking. Your pictures always so hot!
love you