Pages

Feb 25, 2009

My baby is WHAT?



4 MONTHS old that's what!

Holy schnikies
My how time flies.

Maycee had her 4 month check-up and the results were a little under the mark.
She weighed in at a whopping
11.4 lbs (5th percentile)
23 1/2 in. long (20th)
and a 40cm head

Doc says that she is under weight so lucky me...
(no sarcasm, really)
I get to move up in the food scale
SOLIDS
(solids are way cheaper than Nutramigen)
She has really leared a lot of new tricks too.
*She has officially rolled over BUT the catch,
she can't remember how to do it again.
*She definatly knows who her mom is and chooses to spend time with her (all the time) Good or Bad? The times depend
*She giggles and laughs
*Talks and coos (She did say "mama" and Grandma Cyndi can vouch for me, of course she didn't know she said it)
*She loves singing time, tummy time and learning sign language. She watches me very intently
*Oh and Piano, it's on her list of things to accomplish -
or is it my high hopes?


6 comments:

Adele said...

wow... she is teeny! my little guy weighed 11 lbs 12 oz at 7 weeks!! I don't know what he weighs now at 2 1/2 months! I guess I just have a chunker! Maycee is adorable- i can't believe she's already 4 months!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't worry too much about her size. You are a little small so she will most likely be. I'm currently going through all that with Lilly. She's a beautiful healthy girl.

The Weilers said...

That "ahhh!" picture is hilarious!

Ashley Schill said...

Hey Cody! Congrats on your baby girl! That is so exciting and she is adorable. Looks like you are loving being a mom!

Kilner Family said...

I can't believe she is already 4 months old. She is so cute and Tiny! Hope to see you guys soon. Are you planning on going to Ibapah this year?

Cyndi W said...

I love all of Maycee's pictures...but the opening has to be my favorite. I love that girl. And I too believe she is going to be small and petite like her Mom. She certainly has her Mom's beautiful looks! And I did hear her say Mama...now come on Maycee, say it again...Love Grandma Cyndi