Pages

Feb 15, 2009

Happy Sweetheart Day!

Happy Valentines Day to Everyone!
You saw some previews of Maycee's Valentines Pics but
here are the rest of them.




V-day night we were invited to a How to Host a Murder party by Ashley and Mike Burton. This was so much fun. I recommend it to everyone. Ashley had found this game in her parents garage and it's been there for about 20 years so this game took place in the 80's.
Now Anything 80's... I'M IN!
Ashley Christiansen and I spent part of the day looking for sequence dresses. I already had mine (compliments of the lady I work for, Vassis mother) But she found her perfect dress. We each had our own characters to play.
The table was decorated nicely and we had a wonderful chef (Ashley B's cousin) make us a great dinner.






Earlier in the week I decided that baby Skyler had to be Maycee's Valentine so I made them matching shirts with "M and S" on them. I wanted to get pics of them together so look for them later.

3 comments:

Maree said...

Seriously, SO CUTE!!!! I LOVE that sweater! I miss you guys. Murder mystery parties are the BEST!

Heidi said...

Maycee is so beautiful, we need to have a playdate!

Brittany Shae said...

Murder mystery!! SOOO fun!! We need to do it again.