Pages

May 24, 2009

here I am



Back from the DEAD!!!


Maycee is growing up so incredilbly fast I just can't believe it.
A quick recap of the past month or so

Maycee's 6 month check up went pretty well.
Height - 25" (25th)
weight - 13.9 lbs (20th)
Head - 42 1/2 cm

She is now eating mostly solids, at least we try to have it that way. She has about 3 bottles a day or less.

The doctor did find a little heart murmur and so he ordered an EKG. For some reason I was not worried at all. I had no problems with it. So we headed over to Valley Childrens. And you know, I felt as if nothing was wrong and I was right. The doctor told us her reselts right there and everything was fine. She still has a murmur but it is the result of her heart still fusing together from birth. Everything is great.

She now has a little tooth


She chews on everything.
She is also crawling everywhere and even pulling herself up on objects. I wont be supprised if she starts walking pretty soon.

She is also quite the little jumper. She gets so excited.



She also:
1. Waves hello or good-bye. Shes not super good at it but she does it.
2. Can hold her own bottle
3. Still fits into 0-3 month clothes. Shes a cute little shrimp
4. Loves to go swimming
5. Still in size 1 pampers
6. Sits in her high chair and eats all by herself
7. sits up with out help
8. Loves our doggies
9. has a favorite cartoon... Sponge Bob (haha)
10. Smiles all the time


While we were on our cruise (next post) she stayed with my aunt marmar and a lot of others too. thank you to all by the way, but I hear she did pretty well. 7 days with out her mom. I am paying for it now. She wants me to hold her all the time.


1 comment:

Kiki said...

Im glad that her heart is ok. I know how scary that can be! We need to see you guys soon!