Pages

Apr 9, 2009

Seriously I know

So here's a catchup


Big hat days was fun but way too hot


Rob had a gig in Kingsburg they were HOT


Maycee's new way to sleep,


Robs gig at Jimbos, on the night of Big Hat Days (Awesome)


It was Holly Casper birthday. I couldn't eat But they said East West Cousine was good


My funny Cousin Sabrina. Sorry girl. Had to post. LOVE IT!


Grandpa Verne doing a trick


Maycee's new trick... SITING UP! Can you believe it?


Maycee with her cousin Hayden. They played really well together.


My beautiful 6 month old with her first zit. haha


One of Maycee's boyfriends, Skyler. He was born 3 months after her. :)


My baby girl. LOVE HER!!!


1 comment:

Laura Keith said...

6 months? How did that happen?!!! And sitting already!?! I hate missing all of this! Love you!