Pages

Mar 5, 2009

Love is all around


My mom LOVES her g-baby and is always buying her toys. Well this time she came home with this one night. Maycee LOVES it. She goes crazy and is entertained for hours.
Baby Einstein is a genius.

I LOVE THAT Maycee is...
*SUPER ticklish
*can roll over, but doesn't really like to do it in front of an audience
and
*LOVES peas and green beans





Robbie LOVES his baby too. They play so well together.
Thanks Robbie for all that you do.



I want to give some LOVE to my to my other kids Lex and Richard.
Richard got his braces off this week (only phase one so sadly he will get them again, but as for now they're gone. :)
and Alexis danced her little heart out in the Fresno ballet performing "Snow White" this last Saturday. She was amazing. She worked so hard for that. She had 3 parts in the ballet, A bunny, a flower and a witch. Great Job Lex


Some LOVE for shopping. Anyone want to come?


And this was my LOVE day cards that I sent out.



LOVES all around.

4 comments:

Kristi Williquette said...

Jill said she was going to get one of those jumpers for Maycee....she saw how much Jonathan loves it!

Cyndi W said...

Maycee has got to be the cutest little baby ever! She warms my heart every time I even look at a picture of her cute little face. Boy she getting big. Love Grandma Cyndi

Robert Givens said...

Maycee is sooooo cute. But isn't it crowded in that little purse with the doggies?

Heidi said...

She truly is such a beautiful baby, and I really loved the valentine :)